You are 7 months old today. Wow. Here’s a few new things about you:
• You have mastered crawling and you are fast. We must keep our eyes on you at all times.
• Since you can crawl, you now want to stand. Yikes. You are constantly pulling yourself up on everything.
• You love my laptop and have been watching me pound away at it since you were born and now whenever it is in your sight, you MUST pound on the keys. Once again, Yikes.
• Food. You love love love sweet potatoes and you dislike peas. I kind of slacked on starting you on solids, but now you are all but begging me for food. My food. Just last night you were clawing at me while I was eating dinner and all but verbally asked for it. So now I am fast tracking into the food realm with you.
• The deathgrip. Man, do you have that one perfected. Nothing is safe from your grasp, especially my hair….and nanas’ hair and the other babes at daycare…or the dog.
• The dog. Your buddy Ollie. So fun to watch the two of you play together.
• You are curious little boy. You don’t miss a beat and it’s truly amazing watching to discover the world.
• This isn’t new, but you are the most precious being I have ever met. EVER.